Tried using some metal tank to roll the film today. Did not work out 😞
Everything felt like it wound on correctly but some frames got stuck. Digital Truth suggests a 5 minute development time with Ilfosol 3 where as the JCH box recommends 9 minutes.
Film Processing notes:
Camera: Leica CL
Film: Japan Camera Hunter 400
- Developer: Ilford Ilfosol 3 at 1:9 for 5 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Stop Bath: Ilford Ilfostop at 1:19 for 3 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Fixer: Ilford Rapid Fixer at 1:4 for 10 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Rinse: Plain water with a drop of detergent for 5 minutes. I'll be trying distilled water next time.
- All chemicals where allowed to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before processing.
Development times were found on Digital Truth Dev chart