I picked up this little point and shoot Olympus off eBay last year for a few dollars and really haven't used it all that much since the Leica CL is primarily in my bag. The lens isn't the greatest and the flash is a little weak but it takes some nice photos when the lightings right.
Finally managed to process the film at home without spots. Instead of the super hard tab water I have I ended up washing in distilled water for 10 minutes. Berggers a nice film. I picked it up in Hong Kong a while back. It's got some nice grain too it and some really nice contrast that reminds me of Tri-X. All the photo's were shot at 400.
Camera: Olympus Stylus 120
Film: Bergger Pancro 400 35mm
- Developer: Ilford Ilfosol 3 at 1:9 for 8.5 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Stop Bath: Ilford Ilfostop at 1:19 for 3 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Fixer: Ilford Rapid Fixer at 1:4 for 10 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Rinse: Distilled water for 10 minutes.
- All chemicals where allowed to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before processing.
Development times were found on Digital Truth Dev chart