Had a bit of trouble getting the film onto the spool today, so sadly a few marks and scratches also managed to get some loose film stuck onto two of the frames. Whoops. Had to wash the film twice to get ride of the water spots
Much better results then the Fomapan though. Less grain and better contrast.
Again more barrel distortion from the Voigtlander Nokton F1.4. Is it time to go to to Zeiss or Leica?
Camera: Leica CL w/- 35mm Voigtlander (Mostly shot at f5.6/500)
Film: Ilford HP5 400
- Developer: Ilford Ilfosol 3 at 1:9 for 6.5 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Stop Bath: Ilford Ilfostop at 1:19 for 3 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Fixer: Ilford Rapid Fixer at 1:4 for 10 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Rinse: Distilled water for 5 minutes, then 5 minutes of running tap water. Second wash 2 minutes in distilled water.
- All chemicals where allowed to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before processing.
Development times were found on Digital Truth Dev chart