Since I've got a few weeks off between jobs right now and a lot of free time I started developing my own film again.
Results came out a bit grainer then I prefer but it looks like the final rise water might have been a bit colder then recommended. Also still trying to learn all the quirks of the Epson Perfection V370 Scanner. It has a very annoying bug in OSX where you have to move the mouse if it stops scanning but for $200 it's a nice negative scanner.
Film: Fomapan 400
- Developer: Ilford Ilfosol 3 at 1:9 for 8.5 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Stop Bath: Ilford Ilfostop at 1:19 for 3 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Fixer: Ilford Rapid Fixer at 1:4 for 10 minutes with a 10 second agitation every minute.
- Rinse: Plain water with a drop of detergent for 5 minutes. I'll be trying distilled water next time.
- All chemicals where allowed to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before processing.
Development times where found on Digital Truth Dev chart